MENU

08 November 2016

Who am i ?





That’s me up there ^ if you haven’t already worked that out .

My name is Robyn and I am an illustrator & design lover .

I live in the North East of England with my lovely boyfriend Keiron and our two fluffy little dogs Minka the Pomeranian and Henry the Shihpoo




 I started this blog a long long time ago in 2012 when I was in my second year at uni & I loved sharing pictures and writing about my artwork and what inspired me . I don’t really know what happened I just gradually lost interest and stopped sharing . 

Since then i landed my dream job .
I now work as a freelance illustrator creating custom portraits and artwork for people all over the world !I couldn't think of anything better that doing what you love every day !
 I have traveled to amazing places to work with clients, most recently Chicago & i want to share all of that with you ! 

if you ever want to contact me with any questions about my work please email me !
robyntoriaillustrations@hotmail.co.uk

No comments :