MENU

17 December 2016

Its the season to sparkle


I couldn't help myself . i came across this gorgeous beauty shot of Darya Dogusheva on Pinterest and i just had to recreate it in my own way.
i wasn't planning on illustrating another Christmas themed piece , but when it came to the editing , where i add the colour and backgrounds to my illustrations on photoshop I guess I must have been feeling festive and this is what happened 


I always start my illustrations with a light outline , i spend a lot of time on this part, as i feel it is really important to get all of the proportions correct. I also map out the areas of highlight and shadow 

If you have any questions about my illustration process , please feel free to leave a comment below or email me . robyntoriaillustrations@hotmail.co.uk


- Photographer of original image my illustration is inspired by is unknown. please let me know if you know who it is ! 

No comments :