MENU

22 January 2017

ELSA


I have been working on secret projects since before Christmas so i haven't had a lot to share recently,
this week though managed to take a little time to work on personal projects that i sell on my online shop and keep in my portfolio

Elsa Hosk the beautiful Victoria secret model has been my latest muse. I have tried drawing her in the past but failed miserably. The problem i have when drawing Elsa is that she has very beautiful but also cartoon like features which then can make my illustrations of her look unrealistic . I will save myself the embarrassment and keep those ones to myself  !



This illustration is available on my shop as a print for £13 

All artworks on my blog and other social media are copyrighted to myself Robyn Toria

if you wish to share any of my illustrations please reference & tag me !



No comments :